"RECALL"
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Alrite..i guess it has been quite some time I have not update my blog. Well maybe its coz there are so many things that I hv to do..or maybe there so many things that’s in my mind that I dunno where to start…
Tuesday
Well I think I should start with the kompang activity dat I had the other day. Before goin for de event,me and de craziotic members went to the pasar malam. Just buyin food for buke. Being so friendly isn’t dat good ppl..coz ppl will tend to take advantage of u..like de uncle we met at the Station. Askin for $10.. :P. Ok…so after a long time, since I hv not met some of my silat buddies, I finally had the opportunity to spend tym buke together at school and also joke ard with them. I did not regret goin for the kompang activity, coz I am able to learn a new instrument. Hahaha. Everytime I start beating de instrument, I felt relief as though I’m slapping my enemy.. :P..hahaha I’m sure some of u understand..especially Farhan. Hahaha. De fun had to end as I reached home..coz I hv not done my RJ. So it was kinda rush. Hope faci understood wat I wrote.
De nxt dae wasn’t dat fun..it was just playin soccer. Not much comments..except me and some of my bro’s feel that we should get back to de street again n not the field. Miss de old tym.
Thursday
Today’s class was so funny. I hv to say the problem was quite easy to understand. But still we hv problems in explaining some of the steps..as most of us were doin our own things…we were rushin at de last few mins just to know who is takin which slide.. lucky im quite flexible..WOW..haha.de rushing part was just de beginning..so when my team were presenting, I followed my faci in pronouncing some of the words..like Supply to SAPPLY..n etc..haha then de whole class start to imitate him. Not only dat..but when he was presenting..i me n my fren so his nose hair comin out of his nose..n it was a lot..hahaha..damn it..dis is de fasting month..n here I am talking abt my own faci..haha n yeah..aft school I went home wyf the members, excluding some of de craziotic members. But in de train we had fun cracking out jokes n disturbing Susu n Royce..haha. I met Bro(fad) wyf his gf b4 I got home. When I reached it was a different matter… memories starts to come back in my head. But as I always said, we must always hv faith in life.
posted by AL-AFIQ at 7:39 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments:



Insomnia - Craig David