DAY OF EXCITEMENT
Friday, August 15, 2008
There are full of experiences in a person’s life. Some experience can be bad and some can be good. But as people, they normally like to hear those fun and exciting experience. In that case, I will share you guys and ladies out there, my wonderful experience I had yesterday.
Yesterday my friends and I went to the Sentosa beach. For some, beach is a very dull and hot place. I will only agree that it’s hot but it’s not dull when you are with the “chaotic people”. (Haha) So before we start our excitement, we brought happiness to our stomach, which is to the Mac Donald. Well our stomach is indeed very important to us, you know… (Haha) Guess what… the party already started in that very moment which is in the Mac Donald. Even playing with food can set a smile in a person’s face. But I think it wasn’t a smile that we had yesterday, but rather loud laughter and showing off our wonderful set of teeth.(Haha)
After that we went to the Siloso beach by the monorail. In my all 18 years, that was the first time. In that monorail, we also make a lot of jokes and burst out a lot of laughter. So by now, you people should know why I said that we people are chaotic at the beginning… Siloso beach has a beautiful scenery and wonderful people. Our foot were like burning as we step on the sand. I wonder how Indian could walk on the hot charcoal during their festival. Therefore I have to say that Indians are very talented and patient people. (haha) So we played beach ball, even though I have not tried playing it for ages. It is actually easy and fun to play with after you get to know the steps. Lucky us, we had coaches Willie and Brandon with us. (haha)
Then we went swimming after that. I did not broke the promise that I’ve made to my mom 100% cause I wasn’t swimming but rather jumping in the water. (Haha) So I guess that’s alright I think. We also had a chance to watch a free show there. For those who missed it, wait for us to go there again. The show was about a girl having a dream of becoming a mermaid.(Haz) haha.
Lastly before we went home, we went to cheer up our stomach again and when shopping at Vivo. We were rather browsing and not shopping, coz we didn’t even waste a penny there. But we waste a lot of energy on laughing and singing at Vivo. Then we went home. So I guess that’s all, I hope I could at least change those people thoughts, who felt that beach is a dull place. Always remember to bring chaotic people with you and I’m sure you will be enjoying your day. And not to forget, thank you so much to my brother (fad) for inviting me. Got to continue with my normal holiday routine now, which is to do the house chores and study. As soon as I have wonderful stories to share, I will update my blog. Have fun people…
posted by AL-AFIQ at 9:28 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments:



Insomnia - Craig David