A NEW YEAR FOR A NEW LIFE
Monday, January 19, 2009
THE WORLD WON'T LET ME STAY A KID FOREVER, SO I CAN'T SIT AROUND TALKING ABOUT IT.


CHICAGO FROM THE BRONZE!!!


Frstly it's nice to know that I'm starting to start a new routine..which is to update my blog. So u ppl out there who are bored can look and read the wonderful life that I'm facing. But to be honest it ain't wondeful all the time. " The world is not always full of sunshine and rainbows. It is full of mean things that will push u so hard that you will fall on to ur knees." A quote taken from ROCKY THE MOVIE. Well..FIQUE...stop being a PHILOSOPHER..
Now lets just go straight to todays activity. The class was quite mundane during the first 2 meetings, that I didn't even bother to turn on my lappi..Last week of sch mah..pls..dun follow this bad example of mine. Well, I was really glad that I had a chance to be in the 3 siblings grp, which consist of me, Nurafiq and Rafika. If u notice..all of our names sound really close. hahaha..but when u put the 3 brains of us together with Mathew (slacker), Joan (crazy), Ruike(brutal), we made a hell out of a team. So to make it simple for my first story in this blog and for the new year..lets jump to the pics that we took during the second breakout aft finishin our ppt at 12.30pm.
SO COME N FOLLOW ME ON A BOAT RIDE...



well..i guess some just doesn't know how to wait... :)


















GRATITUDE SHOULD BE GIVEN TO NURAFIQ(FIKO)
THE DRIVER..sweet ryte... :P


Lastly, before I end I am really sorry to the craziotic members..The chocs..that I promise..damn.."Tomorrow is another day"..so i guess tmr it will be..tc n hv fun ppl. I'll update again as soon as there are new fantastic stories to share. btw..tnx lucy for the help.








Labels:

posted by AL-AFIQ at 5:16 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments:



Insomnia - Craig David