INSPIRED BY...
Monday, August 18, 2008
Hey everyone..its me again.^_^
Well…basically today was actually mundane. Waking up early as usual n do de same old routine…again n again…
But I was really inspired when I was in de bus otw to my uncle’s house, which is at Clementi. It all starts when a beautiful lady on board de bus. The way she was dress hv set an impression in my mind that she likes to play around wyf colors. Alryte lets skip dat part, coz de thing dat inspired me de most is when I looked at her art piece. It was a sketched of a human. If only I had a chance to take a pic of it. So looking at de crowd in de bus n also wyf de items dat she carrying, I decided to offer her my seat… Ceh afiq sei… haha
Wat to do… a frenly guy lyk me lyks to help ppl…haha. It was a ten minute trip. When I reached at my uncle’s house, I start to help my uncle to paint his house. De reason for painting his house so soon, is coz my mom called him n told him dat I hv nothing to do for dis 3 week holiday… n so… I was hired by my uncle. It was dat simple. De whole day we had fun painting n joke ard. He offered me to stay for a nite... but I disagree coz I won’t be able to chat wyf my wonderful frens at home…haha
So dats it for today… hope u ppl out there inspired by somethings n try to achieve it while ur still can…
HV FUN PPL…
posted by AL-AFIQ at 8:37 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments:



Insomnia - Craig David