MY COOLEST CLASS
Wednesday, January 21, 2009

THE BEST CLASS
Hi guys..Today was not really fun as compared to what we did as a class ydae. Today, we did the normal routine as a nerd of RP would do. Which is to do our PDT, worksheet and PPT. Well..not only that, but there was only 3 teams in the class. Since the class was not having fun. Lucky me I brought a ball along to school. I bring along my "balls" all the time ok bros and frens... ok a bit of a side track... Now get back..so I ask the class to play soccer outside our class. Well I didn't know that MAMA like to play soccer. Not racist but just refering to one classmate that I have. He really had fun playing soccer and even chasing the ball..hahahahaha..god damn i think if u guys see the way he ran, u'll be laughing.. We even had a photo session of LUCY being stripped in class..though most of us say, his skinny.. I OBJECT with that.. His lean and fit. now ur happy lucy..? :P

Ok so there are no pics for the boring day, I'll prove u guys that we had real fun ydae. Not the classmate only, but our new classmate, "Mr MERVYN YEO" his the best. so hv fun browsing.




RUSDI MY BROTHERHOOD n RUIKE

BEFORE THE "LUNCH"!!!

ONLY HALF WAY OF OUR LUNCH..

and we already bloated..

Tnx to JOAN for adding to much food on the table..lucky we had Fiko, Rusdi and Marcus to help us eat.

DONE WITH OUR LUNCH AT SEOUL GARDEN..

Reluctant to go back to class..even the faci..COOL OR WAT..

THE BEST FACI

..only our class know wat "F" stands for the guy who scold facis..when we went for lunch..HAHAHA

don't be very sad for those who are not invited..nxt tym ok.. :P

Labels:

posted by AL-AFIQ at 4:12 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments:



Insomnia - Craig David