BEST CLASSMATE
Friday, January 23, 2009
FAREWELL BEST CLASSMATES EVER!!!


I have to say in my first sem, I do have friends but all of them are at the age of 17-18. Therefore , I feel that I don't really learn something new. Its kinda dull knowing the same thing in the same group. But it is a TOTAL change for me, when the 2nd sem comes in.

In this sem, I got frens at the age of 20+ but deep inside they are still 18. They taught me alot of new things. They tend to teach me to become more brave and independent in facing problems. They gave me solutions that is much better for me to solve the problem quiker and at ease...
The class is always enthusiastic and full of jokes during the the whole day. When it comes to doing work, most of us give the fullest concentration though sometimes we might tend to be joking ard. We never got into a fight before...only for some..
Well lets show you some of the pics that we took on Thursday in the PARTY WORLD. BEST SINGER & DANCER.




BROTHER RUSDI & BROTHER FIKO



"BEST DUET"










ME & RUSDI

BEST ROCK DUET

Seems like we put all our passion in the song..so passionate.. :)
hahaha

ME & JAY

HINDI SONG

~JAY, I have to say that I sing better then you for hindi song.. :P
jokin only...
~Marcus, Rusdi & Joan

~Me & Rafika(younger sis) my real bro likes her... blueck..hahahaha

~Joan & Rafika
Best Girl Duet & Dancer
see you guys during the holiday
the best bros n sis..woohoo
FAREWELL my best classmates

Labels:

posted by AL-AFIQ at 6:13 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments:



Insomnia - Craig David