JAC's Request
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Holidays are here..which means there are no more PDT,PPT and also those faces that we hate in class. :P Alrite lets not be too bad. Normally aft I wake up in the morning I would get myself ready for school. Waiting for msgs from my BROs and eating breakfast alone at times. Now it is totally different, I would wake up in the morning n eat breakfast with my family n rush out to the nearest park . Though I’m not able to meet up with my frens in sch, I still meet up my Big Bro frens from different areas. My Big Bro frens are really crazy. They like to joke around and tell spooky tales whenever we find ourselves out of words. HAHAHA. We are all waiting for the time that joy will come back in our hearts, especially my mom who has been waiting for quite sometime for that. My Big Bro frens are now enjoying themselves working out in my house and at my house area. This is so fun. Bro Rusdi, will be joining soon. Hahahaha I’m sure it would be really fun if Rusdi were to be frens wyf my Big Bro.
I guess theres not much to tell about for today. Well..there's always another day.. :)
Well, since Jacintha have requested for her pics to be displayed in my blog. I guess, I have to do so. A promise is a promise. By the way, I’m not a gay!!! Arrgghh..Unlike JAY. :P
“Never make promises that you can’t keep”



Treasure chest can be open by anyone, but sometimes the owner might accidentally open it. Opps.. :P
hope u dun mind.







posted by AL-AFIQ at 4:45 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments:



Insomnia - Craig David