A DAY
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
People say the eye is the key to open a person soul. I have to say, I really had to agree with that as now I’m facing in that situation every single day. I believe that you guys and girls have already face the same situation as I am, “as we all are humans that have feelings that has been created by GOD.” That was a saying that I learn from Jeremy... hahaha.
Seeing someone that you like, makes you feel happy. Listening to what they say, bring even more joy in your life. And you can never forget how sweet that person can be, when that person smiled. It is like the light that will always overcome the darkness.
Well, there is a poem that I want to share but it is not yet completed. Though it is not completed, it has some values and quality in it. :)

Life is full of mean things,
It is as though we are being tied with a rope.
As we all have feelings,
We must never lose hope.

Guys n gals, that is all for today. Always have faith in life. Take care people. N one more thing, important…
SORRY MY DEAREST CLASS ABT WAT HAPPEN YDAE.

Labels:

posted by AL-AFIQ at 6:47 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments:



Insomnia - Craig David