Soup Tulang & Chicken Rice
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Today, I was feeling rather tired during the day. It was due to being out so late yesterday night. It was really fun spending time with all my frens, which can also be called as uncles. Their age are rather old but they can really mix well with people at my age. Including me, there were a total of four person. We went to Kallang to eat "soup tulang" and also went to haunted places with them such as Punggol and Mount Faber. I have to say Mount Faber is really cold during the night especially the top area, where most people like to hang out after work.
So that was the story behind those tired legs and drowsiness I felt during the day. So I helped my mom to do some house chores and sent my little bro for his religious class. Due to the boredness I felt today, I started calling my mom to come and meet me after my little bro end his sch, to have lunch at bukit batok. Trust me, you got to try tasting the chicken rice there. Well, I dont really know whats the name of the shop, but I do recall that it is near the bus interchange and also the 7/11 store.
After having lunch we went for "therapy" at WEST MALL and went straight home after buying some stuff. Guess what when we reached home, we all slept at different location in the house without delaying any time. We were all damn bloated. Sorry for the wordy post. Have fun people..

Labels:

posted by AL-AFIQ at 5:16 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments:



Insomnia - Craig David