SPENDING A DAY AT VIVO WITH THE CLASS
Monday, February 9, 2009
Its been awhile since I hv not update my blog... guess im just too busy..well many things happen this holiday..there are so many outing to go to and most importantly I got a chance to spend a few days shopping with my mom..damn im really glad to hv such a mom..well lets just put up pics dat me n my class took the other day dat we went to Vivo. Guess my hands are starting to numb typing words in this blog..hahaha..lazy me..


SEAN, I dont think I can beat u aft being at this height..
ur still the tallest man..u r on steroids man..hahaha

MARCUS, ME, RUSDI




JOAN, RUIKE, JAC




THE WACKY MATES..



THE BEST CLASS... hope the next outing, all of the classmate got a chance to be there.. alrite..update soon yea ppl.





posted by AL-AFIQ at 5:27 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments:



Insomnia - Craig David